Remember how Sherif explained what freelance translators should do when starting out a new year in business at the beginning of 2018? To round off our first season of BizBuddies in Translation, Tanya will share what she does at the end of the year to achieve a number of things:
- Let clients know they are appreciated.
- Prep paperwork to close the fiscal year in time before the holidays.
- Check the list of goals to see what worked and what didn’t.
- Start making plans for the new year.
- Clean up the (virtual) office space.
In this webinar—the last of this season before we take off from BizBuddies in Translation for our own end-of-year tasks—Tanya will walk you through these 5 topics and share with you why they are important and how you can implement them to wrap up your 2018 in a way that will clear the path for a successful start into a wonderful 2019.
As an added bonus, she will also help you achieve the right mindset to close 2018 with a good feeling so that you can look forward to a fantastic new year.
Registration for this webinar will open soon, so come back or sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out. But pencil in November 29 in your calendars.